With a City Council mandate to share Culver City with the world and the spirit of bringing the world to Culver City, the Culver City Sister City Committee engages our citizens in a number of creative and charitable activities that benefit both the sister city and our Culver City community:
- Home stay - culture, music & sports exchanges for adults as well as middle and high school students
- Cultural art and music exchanges
- Ecology exchanges
- Charitable support
- International dignitary recognitions
- Civic awareness development
- Donations to select orphanages
GENERAL Unless otherwise noted, all meetings of the CCSCC Board of Directors are scheduled for the first Wednesday of each month beginning at 7:00 PM.*
LOCATION: Culver City City Hall / 9770 Culver Boulevard / Culver City, CA 90232 - Dan Patacchia Room.
*Exceptions include all four quarterly general membership (dinner) meetings and Annual Installation.